WHO WE ARE
Cambodia – Vietnam Insurance Plc (CVI) is one of the top five professional general insurance companies in Cambodia. Our company was established in 2009 by the major shareholder Bank of Investment and Development Cambodia Plc. (BIDC) and by Diamond Island Development Co., Ltd (DID) which is a subsidiary of Canadia Group, a top leading Financial Group in Cambodia.
Currently, we are looking for qualified staff for the position of Senior IT based in Phnom Penh (Cambodia). The candidates will have an opportunity to work in the international working environment in the insurance industry and may be appointed as IT Manager based on their knowledge and working performance.
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery;
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship;
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits;
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies;
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans. Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards;
• Work with the full authority of the top leader of IT team and report directly to BOM and Finance Manager.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
– CVI offers the opportunity to become a manager for young candidates who want to advance in careers.
– We offer candidates a competitive package and salary negotiation based on education and experience.
– We provide personal development through ongoing training and coaching, opportunities for career growth and empowerment
– Candidates can work in a dynamic working environment abroad.
– We also offer a wide range of benefits packages to our employees, such as:
• Annual Increment, 13th Month Salary.
• Bonus for achievements (2-3 months, depending on the business performance of CVI) & special holidays (7 times/year)
• Visa & Work Permit under Cambodian Law
• Uniform, Other Allowances,
• 18 days of annual leave + about 21 days of public holidays and New Year every year
• 24-hour Personal Accident Coverage,
• Health Care Insurance, and others
We welcome all talented candidates who have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related fields;
• Have at least 3 years working in the same position Senior IT
• Management skill is an advantage
• Have at least 2 years of Windows-based software product development experience
• Have good English communication skills.
• Excellent Visual Basic .NET /C++ programming capabilities
• Web programming knowledge (HTML, CSS, ajax, angular / kendo / react);
• Understanding object-oriented programming (OOP), design pattern, RESTFul API;
• Understanding of one of the databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL …
• Self-motivated, independent, proactive, detail-oriented, and responsible team-player
• Excellent analytical skills
• An understanding of TCP/IP networking;
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
• Strong team player who works well within a team environment.